Site Meter

Monday, November 10, 2008

Jack's New Nap Getup


I'm done. Jack's crappy naps are over. Did you hear that Jack? OVER! Every time Jack decided to make poopy cakes or throw poop pebbles from his bed to all the corners of his room (I still occasionally find one) I thought it would be the last time. Oh no. Now instead of giggling about it he just holds his hands out in defeat and awaits the punishment. I've tried everything from time outs and stern chats about how gross it is to play in your poop to washing him off with cold water. I have found poop on his hands probably 15 times! He also had a play date with his poop while being watched by a babysitter and just recently his grandma Elle was the lucky one who had to clean up the stinky mess. I was mortified. So yesterday I finally drove to Walmart in search of the cheapest one piece zip up pajamas I could find. Ha Ha Jack try to get to your poop now. Today when Jack went down for his nap I keep asking myself...what in the H. E. double tooth picks took me so long.


"Oh the shame and humiliation. I can't believe my mom has posted a picture with me in these ugly pjs. By the way, as far as the poop thing goes I want to defend myself and say, I was just being creative with the cool brown stuff that magically appeared in my diaper shortly after my mom put me down for a nap. It was fun to see how far I could throw my little brown pebbles. I have an awesome shot. I also enjoyed painting my crib slats with the mush. I could make one diaper load go a long way. You just wait and see; I will turn out to be my parents smartest and most creative child." -Jack

see "Jack's Crappy Nap" Post

No comments: