Site Meter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Who Let the Crows Out?

September is coming to a close which means Halloween is just around the corner. Once again the crows have been unearthed from their decoration tote and they are already causing havoc in the neighborhood. It looks like Barbie should be more careful next time she's cruising around the block.




In all seriousness this was my narrative project for my photography class. We were to tell a story with five photos. The story developed in part due to the imaginations of Thomas and Kate, but the initial idea was mine. I'm not sure what in world this says about me considering I could have come up with anything, but it definitely suggests I'm a little cuckoo.

1 comment:

Will Barrett at Everlast Homes said...

TAMI!!! I have been stalking you and have finally found you through this amazing blog! I have no contact information for you. No cell, email, facebook, etc. We are having our friend Christmas Party and would love for you to come again. Will you please contact me either katiebarrett1@gmail.com or 801-471-1641. It's been too long.
Love ya,
Katie