Site Meter

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Grey's Craze

I have never been one to watch a lot of TV. I rarely get into a show that I look forward to watching week after week. My tivo list consists of Nova, Frontline, Oprah and America's Next Top Model. I know it's quite the line up. I really don't think I've been missing out on much. But a couple of weeks ago my curiosity about the craze that surrounds the hugely popular show Grey's Anatomy got to me so I had Chris put seasons 1 as our next Netflix pick. Needless to say I NOW KNOW WHY there's a craze. I've looked forward to watching an episode or two every night this week! I'm a little late jumping on the bandwagon but so far I like the ride.

2 comments:

clare b said...

Welcome to the addiction that is Grey's! But if you think series 1 was good - it only gets better!!

Michelle Springer said...

I have been a superfan of Grey's for a while now. Lots of hot men...Eye candy galore!