Site Meter

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Up To No Good

Yesterday while I was busy at my sewing machine creating wonderful little gifts for Christmas, Jack was in my bathroom doing a little creating of his own.

I told him although he was demonstrating great creativity by painting what looks to be a beard all over his face, lip stick is used just by mommies and is applied only to the lips. He looked at me and gave me one of these...

"Oh ya, what are you going to do about it mom?"-Jack
I hurried him to the bathroom while the mess was contained to his face and instructed him to start washing!
He got a bit frustrated when he couldn't put his whole face in the water.

"Ahhhh. It's not coming off."-Jack
Aaaaa that would be because you smeared Max Factor's PERMANENT lip stick all over your face. Serves ya right kiddo.

1 comment:

clare b said...

Well done Jack. You certainly do have a creative kid on your hands there. I bet that was fun to get off though... lotsa make-up remover.