Site Meter

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Can't Get Into It


I can't quite get into the whole Christmas thing this year. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with fact that it's 70 degrees outside which means it could be any time of the year here. The thought alone of pulling out all my bins of decorations was exhausting. Half of them never made it out. I don't even want to go shopping. Now that's something unheard of. This is the time of year I actually have the excuse to shop. I should be stressed with all that's left to do but I'm not and instead I'm stressed about not being stressed! Maybe I should return to drinking my long lost friend, Diet Coke. That should charge me up a bit. Or maybe I should just remind myself that all the extras don't really matter, things will get done as they always do, and who really cares if you bought the gift the night before Christmas, at least you got it.

1 comment:

clare b said...

Me too, me too! Just can't get into it at all. I made a silly commitment to myself that I'd make all my Christmas gifts this year. Hmmmm... not going to well. I can see a last minute shopping trip coming on.