Site Meter

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm A Lucky Girl

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I only knew of Tara Whitney a few months prior to going to Thailand. (I was the last minute fill in.) But it didn't take long, only seconds really after meeting her to realize why she has a huge following of friends, clients and wannabes. Just looking at her website makes me happy. http://www.tarawhitney.com/ Moments after meeting her I knew why she was so loved by so many. She gives the warmest most cozy hugs and when she looks you in the eye she goes straight to the soul. I love that!
Part of the trip included a photo shoot with her, which was really reason enough to throw myself on the floor, beg a little and convince Chris I must go on this trip, but out of it came so much more. And can I just say my expectations, which were high, (refer to her website) about the photo shoot were meet and then some. Yes her photos are great, but the time spent with her is what I will cherish the most. I have never in my life felt more real, alive and beautiful thanks to Tara. During the shoot I never once thought about how I looked. Quite frankly I didn't really care. I was being photographed in my bathing suit for goodness sake. I just throw up my arms and felt the power of the moment. It was magical. Check me and all of my other new friends out on Tara's blog. http://tarawhitney.com/justbeblogged/

2 comments:

Lauren said...

AMAZING.... The first pic of you laying down looks straight of a magazine. And what an amazing photographer. Is she the one that planned the trip, or was just one of participants. Im so glad you got to do that.

Mama Marks said...

LOVE this photo of you (& my little summer cardie has never looked so good!) was so much fun! xx