Site Meter

Friday, February 13, 2009

Wax Paper Heart

Kate's been bugging me for days to decorate for Valentines Day. She loves to craft just like her mom and so on Saturday I told her we would make some wax paper hearts like the ones we saw at April's house. Like most of our art projects she's really into it for about 10 minutes until something more appealing comes along. This time it was Madilyn knocking on the door. And so like usual I was left to finish the project all by myself.
After a few unsucceful attempts of trying to figure this craft out on my own, (duh, you melt the crayon with an iron) I finally found a step by step guide thanks to a girl named Jenny. www.kodakgallery.com/jenny/projects/valentine_s_wax_paper_crayon_hearts

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Tam... i don't understand your comment you made on my blog?????

Lindsay said...

okay now I do... Hahahaha I just posted a pic of Owen and you wrote "he's not Jesus people" So i thought you were commenting about that picture. Sorry that was funny. But i realize it was about the Obama dress.