Site Meter

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Enough To Drink


I love tomatoes! They are my favorite veggie/fruit, whatever they are. I eat them just about everyday. Fortunately I live in a land that produces them plentifully. I love any variety, size or color, but my favorite are the ones that are home grown. There is nothing better than tomatoes straight from the backyard.
My family garden growing up always included several hearty vines of tomatoes. Nearly every dinner from summer to early fall included a plate full of sliced tomatoes. I think that's when my love affair began...somewhere around age 5.
Naturally I also love a really good marinara sauce. I love the sauces that have a nice rich tomato flavor complemented by just a few other key ingredients like fresh garlic and basil. I like making my own but I don't always have the time or find myself without the fresh ingredients. So I have been on a hunt for nearly my entire married life to find a really good marinara sauce that comes in a jar. Over the years I have tired a sizable variety with several making the pretty good list, but I've found nothing with that yummy fresh homemade taste until now.... drum roll

I am ecstatic to announce the winner of my 10 year long search for the best jarred marinara sauce.

And the winner is.... Amy's Premium Organic Mariana Sauce.

It's so good you could drink it.

No comments: