Site Meter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bubba-Loo

I wish I was a popular blogger to help spread the news about my friend and aspiring photography star Kelly Willardson.
So to my 10 readers let me tell you she rocks! If I was a betting girl I would have a lot on the table for this talent. She's new at this photography thing but already she has "it". It's fun to watch her be so passionate and have such desire to learn and be better. Check her out!
We were just fooling around and these are some of the shots she got of me. I'm a tricky one to photograph. Seriously I can take a really bad picture.


2 comments:

Lauren Clyde said...

Tami you are Gorg-e-Oso. I love the laughing one!!

We did family pictures a couple weeks ago & I felt so silly giving serious faces ;oD ...But we had about 12 photographers taking our pictures at once. Tyler was not his self that day probably b/c of the audience. The only way to break him outta his shell was to talk dirty to him (when the photographers couldn't hear of course). That sparked a light in him right away lol! It was a lot of fun. My friend Becky organzied a workshop & these photographers came from outta state to attend it. You can check out her blog: http://beckyearlphotography.com/blog/

Your friends work is really good as well.

Angela said...

I just found your blog (love it) and am going to have Bubba-Loo shoot my boys in a few weeks. I'm SUPER excited! You gals are both super duper talented!