Site Meter

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Huge Savings and Bit of Creative Inspiration

A while back I wrote a post on coloring your own hair. And while I have had a fair amount of success giving myself an all over color or a root touch up I've been totally intimidated of giving myself highlights. Well about a month ago I bought myself a little highlight kit and gave it a go. It's not a weave but for under 15 bucks I successfully achieved what would other wise cost me around 100 bucks in a salon. I'm not sure what's gotten into me taking all these silly photos of myself but I thought a few of you might enjoy the workings of my brain. The following are actual thoughts of mine during my lovely photo shoot.
Inspiration springs from the most unexpected places.



Stay tuned for the Scarlet Red Wool Winter Cap...coming this fall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that your red wool hat should DEFINITELY have holes in the top from which you can pull your hair out. It is QUITE the look on you!

;)