Site Meter

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"It's not fair!"


The other day Jill and I took our kids to Inflatable World. They had a great time climbing and sliding down the huge jumpies. Just as we were about to leave Thomas hurt his foot jumping off one of the inflatables. I'm not exactly sure what he did but he was in a lot of pain. That evening he asked if he could eat dinner on the couch because it hurt his foot to stand up. I told him that would be fine. Well, Kate got wind of the conversation and asked if she could eat dinner on the couch. I told her no and gave her the reason why I was only letting Thomas eat on the couch. Kate is very stubborn and so she whined and pleaded for about 20 minutes. (A frequent occurrence at my house.) Finally at my wists end I told her I could hurt her foot really bad to make it fair. She gave out a puff and headed toward her room. Finally, she understands I thought to myself . I reasoned with her, or so I thought. After a few minute she came out with her teddy bear in hand, lied down on the floor next to me and said, "OK, I'm ready."

1 comment:

lauren ann said...

That is classic...

On a side note, we have been looking at pics from San Diego. The ones of your fam are precious. Mike can't get enough of the ones of them on their tummys- he keeps going back to look at Jack Jack