Site Meter

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scratch and Sniff Clean


I love my kids right after they take a bath. They smell sooo good, even my 7 year old Thomas! There's no smell of poop, dirt, spilled food or played all day outside sweat. Yum.

One of my favorite things about kids is that they don't have a society driven distorted body image. They don't care about how long their legs are, or that their booties are flat like their dads or that they stand slightly pigeon toed like their mom. My kids giggle as they look in the mirror and pull funny faces and stand in silly poses. I like to think they look in the mirror and really like the person staring back and them. I wish I could bottle up those moments and hold on to them for the future when they learn that evil game of comparison.

I love them and I think they're perfect!

No comments: