Site Meter

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Birthday Photo

Recently while organizing some photos on the computer I sadly realized that in the last 11 years there is 1 photo taken of me on my birthday. That was back in 2001. It kinda made me sad to think of all those years of happy celebration gone completely undocumented. So when I woke up this morning I was determined to have at least one (preferable good) photo taken of me on my birthday.

And so with no one else around except Kate and Jack I was given no choice but to make my 5 year old daughter my photographer. After some brief and not very good instruction the photo shoot began...





Let's just say it started out a little rocky. She had a few problems focusing.


But eventually as she got better at focusing I got worse. She said something like I was trying too hard.


So we went outside to loosen up. And in the end....






I think she got a pretty good shot.
(taken November 12th 2008, by Kate Foulger)

Birthday Lunch with a few of my friends. (Jill, Rachael, Me, April M and April H.)

5 comments:

clare b said...

I love them all. Looks like Kate might end up being quite the photographer. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous photo. Tara's got competition!

Happy birthday, a few days late...

Anonymous said...

hope you had a great day tami - i kept meaning to email and hmm...not sure what happened! you look gorgeous!

lauren ann said...

Happy belated birthday Tami.... hope you had a good one! Love you guys (and I love the scarf)

Mama Marks said...

hi tami, am back online and wanted to say happy belated birthday!sounds like you had a fun day, and what awesome photos your daughter took!