Site Meter

Monday, November 17, 2008

Here's The Proof

Have you ever been asked what you did a week ago, yesterday or even today and you couldn't recall? Well a few days ago I got a call from a friend who asked me what I had done over the weekend. My mind totally blanked. (Nothing new actually.) I knew I was exhausted but to not remember the cause of my exhaustion was frightening. No worries I did eventually remember several seconds later, but it made me think about all the stuff I do not just for me but also for others around me and some days I feel I have nothing to prove for it except my exhaustion. So that why I'm dedicating Monday's as my official "Here's The Proof" day.
So for today's "Here's The Proof" I prove that I actually do some deep cleaning occasionally.

BEFORE (Notice the crumbs in the corner!)

AFTER

No comments: