Site Meter

Friday, July 3, 2009

Today...

I'm thankful for my healthy body, my upbringing and spell check. I'm thankful for hot showers and instant messaging. I'm thankful for the abundant options of fresh food in the grocery store, particularly the blueberries. For coincidences. For getting the first row parking spot. I'm thankful for words that needed to be said and that I don't know everything that is said behind my back. I'm thankful I was born well after the popularity of the corset. I'm thankful for lip balm, tampons, nonstick pans and blended fabrics with spandex. I'm thankful for options and that hard work really does pay off. I'm thankful that happiness is a choice and that at the end of a really crappy day there is sleep. I'm thankful for the ordinary.

cut out by Tina Tarnoff

No comments: