Site Meter

Thursday, May 6, 2010

England '10

Where to being.
In March Chris and I went to England for a couple of weeks to visit his parents who are serving a mission in London. We toured all over. England was everything I expected it to be and more. I really feel in love. Several times my heart literally fluttered. The sights, the architecture, the markets, the food, the shows; it was all perfect. Part of my heart belongs in a big city. It was a trip that left me so full and I'm not just talking about my tummy.
Chris can you look for a new job in GB?
Carlsbad is great, but it's lacks in the charm department. Besides I don't mind wearing a coat.
I took 740 pictures. Not easy to narrow down but this post is my biggest and fullest post yet. I will spare you all the wheres and whens and the details. There's just too many.
I'll save that for the scrapbook.



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

LOOKS DREAMY!!!! Fantastic pictures Tami!