Site Meter

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love Mother's Day

I used to think that I deserved something really great for mother's day, you know like a diamond pendant or a weekend at the spa. I did after all give birth to 3 practically perfect children not to mention the fact that I care for these little twerps everyday. Not an easy job.
But luckily for me as the years have passed I love mother's day because it means I can reflect on the fact that I am blessed woman. God has somehow trusted me enough with 3 of his most beautiful and amazing little beings. Everyday I'm learning to love the role I willing choose but did not immediately appreciate. I mess up daily but I ask for forgiveness and try a little harder the next day. I hug them and kiss them daily.
Just being there mom is good enough for me....well, and the perfectly cleaned house.
Kate's write up on me. I love that I'm 2 years younger and I love the plaid background.
Thomas made pancakes for dinner. He also wrote me a letter at school.
Mom, the thing I couldn't live without. She can get mad, but I'm not sad because a mom is a mom is a mom, and that is that. She is the most grateful, helpful, delightful, and sweet mom you could ever imagine. She helps me live and grow, so I can be here right now.
She sacrifices her time to let me do what I love. She uses most of her money to buy us food and water to keep our family alive.
In the morning she helps us make our lunches, so we can go to school to learn and play. I the afternoon she helps me do my math homework. Then we go upstairs to do what we need to do. My mom and I go read in my bed. Then after that we go to bed and snuggle. She tucks me in bed. Then she says, "Good night," very calmly. She closes the door as soft as she can.
She tries to tell me to be kind and honest. She tries to teach me not to lie. She always tells me to treat others like you would want to be treated. Mom I will always remember you.
Jack Jack left me a surprise he's been working on for a couple of days. He said it was our family.

No comments: