Site Meter

Saturday, August 23, 2008

11 Years Later...





I have been in Utah for the last week and on Friday my mom and I took the kids up to temple square. It was a beautiful summer day just like it was 11 years ago. Chris and I got married Friday August 22, 2007. (I actually forgot the significance of the day until Chris reminded me the day earlier that Friday was our anniversary. I know it's pathetic; I forgot my own anniversary.) It was fun to reminisce about the day I got married and in many ways it felt like it was yesterday.



I stood all dressed in white in the very spot this picture was taken 11 years earlier. That day was the beginning of some of my greatest desires in life; to get married in the temple and have a family. I hoped that day would be the beginning of a life full of promise and good things to come. I just never imagined all those years ago that my life would be so blessed and beautiful. I love you Chris, Thomas, Kate and Jack!


I love this picture because it is real! Thomas won't smile and Kate and Jack are fighting over a bell. Kids...you gotta love them.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Very cute post! You are beautiful tami!!!!!! I am very glad you came to visit! Now its our turn to come visit you again... Happy belated anniversary!!!!