Site Meter

Monday, August 11, 2008

Jack's Crappy Nap


At first glance it may look like Jack fell into a deep peaceful sleep with muddy dirt clumps squished between his fingers. Oh contraire. That ewy gwey mess is, you guessed it, yucky smelly poop. In Jacks words, "ew gross"! To most moms this sight would be quite alarming and an immediate clean up intervention would take place. Nap time over, clean up quick, disinfect the room. Not me. I choose to let the little one sleep. After all I am a mom who believes you don't wake a napping baby. I actually let him sleep like this for almost an hour. I was not only enjoying a little peace and quite of my own but I was so relieved that this time unlike three previous times his pooh was contained to his hands and not smeared all over the crib.
I guess we will have to try duck taping the diaper on. Sorry Jack, no more crappy naps for you.

1 comment:

lauren ann said...

Just one more reason I can't get enough of the kid... classic